Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
At SERVPRO we have a culture of excellence and immediate response. In fact, at SERVPRO we have a first responder mentality because we understand that when disaster strikes, some pipe bursts in your home, or some fire rages in the kitchen, these are not moments for waiting, they're moments for action.
Our SERVPRO team is a team biased toward action. Our motto captures this: Faster to any size disaster.
In this motto there are really two things being communicated. First, we're fast; we will respond to your restoration need with urgency and are committed to responding 24/7 - 365. Second, any size; at SERVPRO we respond to large commercial needs and small residential needs.
Either way, our SERVPRO team is committed to helping you.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (770) 396-3883
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of NW DeKalb / Dunwoody / Brookhaven arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.